Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm into all kinds of music and can usually pick up the lyrics and Google the artist. What is this song?

Here are a few lines of the lyrics, I could only pick out lines that I was comfortable with posting...



Na na nana...(background throughout)



Hands out dancing on dem tipy toes.



I could have a white broad if thats what i prefer



Back on the curb with slabs(?) on third

make a few dollars back to suburbs.



Do 160 in 5 seconds, so gimme the right direction.



You know it be me selling the American dream that make em lean. And I be the reason the fiends can't wain.



A flow like this is so hard to find, that I gotta hear it one more time. Bring it back.



*It's a mello rap with an old school sample background...its driving me crazy that I can't get this...the artist is a man who sounds like jay-z, more then likely it is. I just want to know the name of the song.I'm into all kinds of music and can usually pick up the lyrics and Google the artist. What is this song?
i think its this :



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6oF04D7z鈥?/a>



hope it helps miss.I'm into all kinds of music and can usually pick up the lyrics and Google the artist. What is this song?
very familiar...but i'm not sure either

No comments:

Post a Comment